Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Training has begun (Hanuman's response) - 2

Much have you to learn my friend,
your training's just begun,
with sweat, and joy and blood and trust,
merit must be won.

Work for passion, love, and meaning,
do things you never tried,
face the battles and the arrows,
your enemie's battle cries.

You fear the oceans, winds, and storms,
You fear emotions deep,
You run away from things that scare you,
things that make you weep.

Know my friend, the test is hard,
But it is not wrong.
All of this is for your learning,
It will make you strong.

When I sat looking at Lanka,
like you, I too was scared,
will I, won't I, will I won't I,
I too was not spared.

Then Jamwanth said to me,
see what matters most,
forget all this winning losing,
it brings up deadly ghosts.

Today Rama needs you,
for him who you care.
throw your fears to the wind,
blow your conch and bear.

I jumped and realized O Hero,
A truth that is profound,
When purpose is remembered,
Power too is found.

Hanuman Brave, Hanuman Strong,
Hanuman, I, have come
to answer prayers, inspire dares,
Hanuman to become



No comments:

Post a Comment