Sunday, July 10, 2016

Won't we have out fairy tale

Won't we have out fairy tail,


We would wake up together,
drink hot tea,
have pancakes for breakfast,
and more hot tea


We would go out together,
bickering with love,


And then we would make up,
pretending to be
angry with each other,

wont we have our honeymoon?
Go off like those grownups used to go,
when we were kids and knew not,
it is just a cool place to go to.

Wont I have my white horse?
And you your wedding gown?
I will carry you over the threshold,


Wont we have our little home?
Where you and I will live?
Being happy with each other,
like no one ever did?

Won't we have our little kids,
those bundles of greeful joy,
who will keep us up at night,
and we like proud parents, will dress them like the light.

Won't I have my paradice?
wont I have my fame and fortune?
And my joy of being alive?

Wont we have our good times.


No comments:

Post a Comment