Mrityunjay teach me,
The song of life and death,
the words of death and dying,
The words you often said.
In your stories and legends,
Mrityu you won,
the battles of life and living,
and all the things that come.
When Yum has been respected,
his power have been seen,
his work has been selected,
then the life is seen.
In this moment of living,
In this breath that is mine,
I care about the living,
As death is to divine.
It is a state of sleeping,
from which we wont return,
in this form, this life, this vision,
new clay in a new urn.
and so the wheel is spinning,
of potters, pans and pines,
we people are remembering,
the plan of your divine.
In this plane of earthness,
you and I rejoice,
is here to be a gift
receive with grace and joy.
To err is not just human,
to join is not just true,
when death has been remembered,
life will come to you.
And this grace you have given me,
Oh lord creator mine,
In this grace I life and worship,
This gift of life divine.
Thank you thank you thank you,
Saurabh
The song of life and death,
the words of death and dying,
The words you often said.
In your stories and legends,
Mrityu you won,
the battles of life and living,
and all the things that come.
When Yum has been respected,
his power have been seen,
his work has been selected,
then the life is seen.
In this moment of living,
In this breath that is mine,
I care about the living,
As death is to divine.
It is a state of sleeping,
from which we wont return,
in this form, this life, this vision,
new clay in a new urn.
and so the wheel is spinning,
of potters, pans and pines,
we people are remembering,
the plan of your divine.
In this plane of earthness,
you and I rejoice,
is here to be a gift
receive with grace and joy.
To err is not just human,
to join is not just true,
when death has been remembered,
life will come to you.
And this grace you have given me,
Oh lord creator mine,
In this grace I life and worship,
This gift of life divine.
Thank you thank you thank you,
Saurabh
No comments:
Post a Comment