A lot of Hindi poetry is flowing through me these days, I like it.
इरादा ना हो, तो करने का नहीं ।
करने की ठान ली , तो डरने का नहीं ।
If determination is not there, then do not,
and if you have decided, then care* not.
*the literal translation is fear not, but I think care is better in English.
Many determinations are rising in my as I continue my work on BAM. I feel that my determination is increasing. There is a change in me. I feel it is a privilege to take on such an awesome task. To myself I say - I dare you to undertake it, so your fears come up and you face them, what better way to be alive.
इरादा ना हो, तो करने का नहीं ।
करने की ठान ली , तो डरने का नहीं ।
If determination is not there, then do not,
and if you have decided, then care* not.
*the literal translation is fear not, but I think care is better in English.
Many determinations are rising in my as I continue my work on BAM. I feel that my determination is increasing. There is a change in me. I feel it is a privilege to take on such an awesome task. To myself I say - I dare you to undertake it, so your fears come up and you face them, what better way to be alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment