Thursday, October 1, 2015

I am thirsty today


I am thirsty today,
let me always be this way.
I want more from life today,
am I finally seeing the way?

This drink of water gives a joy,
only I can know,
and hold the treasure in my heart,
till life in waves will flow.

Saurabh








I know clearly, that the day poetry, I am feeling inspired. It has its own will. It happens on its own. Like a wild horse and a free love, it responds to something else. Something has to touch the soul, for it to come to fore, and when it does I know for sure life is where there is luck. It comes from a kind of preparation that is other than life. If I have to write something inspiring, I do not need to learn language or writing, I have to live an inspiring life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment