This is the next part, a sequence to my frist poem - Hanuman I become.
Here I am o Hanuman,
the ocean shores to meet,
empty hands, beating heart,
destiny to meet.
Bless me now o hanuman,
Now my time has come,
Part the ocean with my hand,
Jump as I may come.
Further than I have ever jumped,
smaller than I have been,
Like the serpent, like the fly,
Like monkeys on the beach.
I have found a task to do,
And glory it demands
Rise of lofty Hanuman,
Your hand to put this deed.
Your power now is called upon,
No humble task it be,
forget the past and mistakes gone,
rise to me and meet.
Jump to me o Hanuman,
Lanka beckons thee,
Tell to Sita Ram has come,
let love and lovers meet.
This your task Oh Hanuman,
to make the two ends meet,
Consciousness and energy
Let Ram and Sita greet.
Write again I will Hanuman,
Lanka from I greet,
The gold the ember, the stolen gem,
The truth the light to keep
I wait for you oh hanuman,
from shore to shore I see,
Thee oh lofty Hanuman,
Your joy to see you leap.
And you will make it Hanuman,
Though trials and serpents bare,
The tests and trials on your path
That each hero must meet.
Laugh rejoice oh Hanuman,
Your demons have returned,
to be you test and be at rest,
for onceever at your feet.
Jump oh lofty hanuman,
fear not the ocean deep,
Jump oh fearless Hanuman,
Ram wait for you your deed.
Feel your feet hanuman,
Your feet in blood returns,
and heart asunder, filled with fire,
burns to meet its leap.
jump oh fearless Hanuman,
my words of last to thee,
Jump when I have counted,
a breath and 1, 2, 3
Here I am o Hanuman,
the ocean shores to meet,
empty hands, beating heart,
destiny to meet.
Bless me now o hanuman,
Now my time has come,
Part the ocean with my hand,
Jump as I may come.
Further than I have ever jumped,
smaller than I have been,
Like the serpent, like the fly,
Like monkeys on the beach.
I have found a task to do,
And glory it demands
Rise of lofty Hanuman,
Your hand to put this deed.
Your power now is called upon,
No humble task it be,
forget the past and mistakes gone,
rise to me and meet.
Jump to me o Hanuman,
Lanka beckons thee,
Tell to Sita Ram has come,
let love and lovers meet.
This your task Oh Hanuman,
to make the two ends meet,
Consciousness and energy
Let Ram and Sita greet.
Write again I will Hanuman,
Lanka from I greet,
The gold the ember, the stolen gem,
The truth the light to keep
I wait for you oh hanuman,
from shore to shore I see,
Thee oh lofty Hanuman,
Your joy to see you leap.
And you will make it Hanuman,
Though trials and serpents bare,
The tests and trials on your path
That each hero must meet.
Laugh rejoice oh Hanuman,
Your demons have returned,
to be you test and be at rest,
for onceever at your feet.
Jump oh lofty hanuman,
fear not the ocean deep,
Jump oh fearless Hanuman,
Ram wait for you your deed.
Feel your feet hanuman,
Your feet in blood returns,
and heart asunder, filled with fire,
burns to meet its leap.
jump oh fearless Hanuman,
my words of last to thee,
Jump when I have counted,
a breath and 1, 2, 3
No comments:
Post a Comment