Screw the thoughts and thinking,
for I have thought enough,
and the deeds that are done,
need doing well enough.
still the vary captain,
must steer his ship through storm,
let the chance be taken,
remembering god's own form.
when you and I are still one,
you god and I your son,
the sears will be forgotten,
and battles will be won.
Victory to remember,
this journey undertake,
in the magic of life,
breath in and part take.
-- those who recognise the words will know where they came from.
for I have thought enough,
and the deeds that are done,
need doing well enough.
still the vary captain,
must steer his ship through storm,
let the chance be taken,
remembering god's own form.
when you and I are still one,
you god and I your son,
the sears will be forgotten,
and battles will be won.
Victory to remember,
this journey undertake,
in the magic of life,
breath in and part take.
-- those who recognise the words will know where they came from.
No comments:
Post a Comment