Sunday, June 28, 2015

Paradox

I am waiting, I am gone,
I am lost, I am found,
I am love, I am fear, 
I am an idiot, I am wise.


I am enchanted, I am bored,
I am interested, I am not interested
I am tired, I am energised,
I am in debt, I am in wealth.


I have nothing, I have everything,
I am divine, I am profane, 
I am in heaven, I am not in heaven,
I am hurt, I am not hurt


I am insensitive, I am sensitive ,
I am insecure, I am secure,
I am available, I am booked, 
I am in God , I am in ... hmmm. 


This is not a new idea, I have seen it before, but it came to me in meditation one day and I tried it out. Try your own and paste it below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment