I often think and wonder,
what relations mean to me.
a mirror into qualities,
the right and wrong in me.
we are each other's reflections,
my qualities I do see,
my soulmate, friend, companion,
you show me the real me.
Not hidden by perfection,
I show the world around,
not sad for imperfections,
with wisdom deep, profound.
This is the wisdom of connections,
not the gratification we seek.
accept our imperfections,
deeper love to seek.
what relations mean to me.
a mirror into qualities,
the right and wrong in me.
we are each other's reflections,
my qualities I do see,
my soulmate, friend, companion,
you show me the real me.
Not hidden by perfection,
I show the world around,
not sad for imperfections,
with wisdom deep, profound.
This is the wisdom of connections,
not the gratification we seek.
accept our imperfections,
deeper love to seek.
No comments:
Post a Comment